Jun 17, 2008
What do I write about?
So today I was informed that I just have to post something on my blog, because right now it is looking quite...dull. But I have a valid reason for evading this whole posting thing (save posting being the whole part of a blog). That reason? I have no idea what to write. I mean I could dedicate my blog to a specific thing...like reviews of books I have read, descriptions of pictures I've painted (mum), reasons why I will or will not do something, or use it as a daily journal, but I don't want to. I'm too random for that. Maybe I'll make a blog like that one day, but not now. I don't think I'm committed enough for something like that. So now you know. I had nothing to write. But I promise to start. Not that I should have to do it to keep up with anyone elses demands but my own, but so be it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Not Jennifer...
A pointless place with a whole lot of reason.
The person who got this (blog) started is my mum. Without her I would have never known about this website. The reason that I keep it updated is due to her incessant queries as to why I havn't done anything with it, and my Mapa, who insists I do more with it to make it more exciting. I hope they're happy. : )
The person who got this (blog) started is my mum. Without her I would have never known about this website. The reason that I keep it updated is due to her incessant queries as to why I havn't done anything with it, and my Mapa, who insists I do more with it to make it more exciting. I hope they're happy. : )
2 comments:
It's a start! Keep writing....
Love you,
Mom
I never knew you could write like that. You have a real gift with words. Keep it up and maybe I'll discover something else I never knew about you. I bet the rest of the world doesn't know you're my favorite monkey.
Hugs,
Mapa
Post a Comment