Jun 28, 2008

An Uplifting Experience

Soccer with the dog. Yesterday I was in a very sour mood, and not feeling too well, when my dad asked me to please go play with the dog because he was barking. At first I was agitated about the whole thing, but after just a few minutes outside with Ziggy, I felt a great deal better. I haven't actually played outside with my dogs for a long time, but now I plan to do so more often. I know it sounds silly but soccer with your dog is the perfect antidote to your anger, and to your puppy's restlessness.

No comments:

Welcome to Not Jennifer...

A pointless place with a whole lot of reason.

The person who got this (blog) started is my mum. Without her I would have never known about this website. The reason that I keep it updated is due to her incessant queries as to why I havn't done anything with it, and my Mapa, who insists I do more with it to make it more exciting. I hope they're happy. : )