I got it! Breaking Dawn has finally arrived, just not the way I expected it to. Amazon has been especially slow in getting it to us, so Mom and Dad bought it for me all stealthy-like and now Mom's going to get the one that comes in the mail. I have to say I am a little sad that we won't be reading it at the same time, since I don't think it's possible or even rational for me to have the book now and not read at least a little. But, Mom and I would be reading even it farther apart if we had to share the one copy...
So why is this bitter sweet? Because after Breaking Dawn, it is over. It has been so exciting and so much fun wondering what was going to happen and imagining the outcome of this saga. I finally truly understand what people mean when they say that all good things come to an end. : )
1 comment:
Shouldn't the title of this post be, "MY MOM ROCKS!"?
Post a Comment