
Okay so the Twilight movie? Way different than anything I would have expected, and galaxies away from what I pictured in my head. The only thing slightly resembling my Twilight world that I have up in my head was Bella's room and the baseball scene. Nothing else came close at all close. That's not a bad thing though becasue that means that the movie didn't completely kill the books for me. Yay summit!
I have some issues with it though. I mean it was good. But some things I would have done differently?
Edward Cullen. Definition? Super sexy smart cunning irresistable almost aloof but compassionate at the same time. Robert Pattinson, to me, does not fit that definition. Once again, it is my definition. Also, why was the guy that played Emmet, like way more attractive than Edward? It's not supposed to be that way. I mean come on. Let's hear it for And I think I pictured Jasper to be a bit less...awkward looking. I also thought Alice was shorter, and Charlie had no mustache and Billy was older and the Cullen house. I pictured the Cullen house to be this beautiful old mysterious white victorian house. A place that had history...like the vampires? But you have to give the cast of James some credit. Cam Gigandet made this movie.
Favorite Scenes:
The Kitchen scene when they were all 'are you sure shes even Italian' and Emmet's like 'her name is Bella!' and then he waves with the knife! ha
I absolutely loved the baseball scene. I could watch that over and over again. And it only got better when James got there. Whoo! He was very...attractive...too. So i ask you between the guys taht played Edward, Emmet and james...
But to me, Summit Entertainments version of Twilight is their own interpretation of the book, and not mine. So they did great job. Just Grand.
No comments:
Post a Comment